Sunday, March 30, 2014 8:49 PM
It's beyond frustrating to love photography when you can't make the most out of your DSLR. I make use of a Nikon D3200 with its basic kit lens 18-55mm. I tried capturing images by it but they all turned out as if they were only taken from a digicam. What a sore loser I am. Then I got to browse the list of blogs I previously follow when I was at the peak of managing this site, which I'm currently in the process of reviving now, and got to visit Kryz Uy's site ThirstyThought. For all we know, Kryz Uy's part of the renowned fashion clan in the country. The cousin of famous stylist Liz Uy and uprising artist Lauren Uy. She is fashion itself. Whatever she wears, she nails it. And I bet no one else ever could.

What is fashion without color.. without volume.. without story.. Her style is made more appealing to every reader by the superb camera they use that captures the vividness of every present color, the sharpness of every detail, the depth of every field, the tones and highlights of the subject and the perfect bokeh of its background. So what's not to love about her site? Clearly, NOTHING. It's even kinda addicting on my part that it drives me to shoot relentlessly until I perfect the craft.

Thus, I'd leave you guys the link to her site.
Go visit and realize I make perfect sense.
Thirsty Thought by Kryz Uy


comment (2)
♥bratgirl♥
I used to put my tagboard here, only the text form iframe part. it's up to you to delete this or not. :)


Welcome here!
Your welcome note or disclaimer here
About me
about you here
My network
Link Link Link Link
Affiliates


Link Link Link Link Link Link
Archive



Credits
Designed by wickedicy. Icons from Rvvs, tagboard smileys from AA, code reference from Aellyniq.