Thursday, February 28, 2008 2:36 AM
With You

Chris Brown


I need you boo,
I gotta see you boo
And the hearts all over
the world tonight,
Said the hearts all
over the world
tonight

I need you boo, (ooh)
I gotta see you boo (hey)
And the hearts all over
the world tonight,
Said the hearts all
over the world
tonight

[ Verse 1 ]
Hey! Little mama,
Ooh, you're a stunna
Hot..lil figure,
Yes, you're a winner
And I'm so glad to be yours,
You're a class of your own
And..
Ooh, little cutie
When..you talk to me
I swear..the whole world stops
You're..my sweetheart
And I'm so glad that you're mine
You are one of a kind and..

[ Bridge ]
You mean to me
What I mean to you and..
Together baby,
There is nothing we won't do
Cuz if I got you,
I don't need money,
I don't need cars,
Girl, you're my all.
And..

[ Chorus ]
Oh!
I'm into you,
And girl,
No..one else would do,
Cuz with every kiss
and every hug,
You make me fall in love,
And now I..know I can't
be the only one,
I bet their hearts
all over the world
tonight,
With the love of their
life who feel..
Wat I feel when I'm

With you [ x5 ]
Girl..
With you [ x5 ]

[ Verse 2 ]
Oh Girl!
I don't want nobody else,
Without you, there's
no one left then,
You like Jordans on Saturday,
I gotta have you and I
cannot wait now,
Hey! little shawty,
Say..you care for me,
[ Lyrics found at www.mp3lyrics.org/aB ]
You know..I care for you,
You know...that I'll be true,
You know..that I won't lie,
You know..that I would try,
To be your everything..yeah..

[ Bridge ]
Cuz if I got you,
I don't need money,
I don't need cars,
Girl, you're my all.
And yeah..

[ Chorus ]
Oh!
I'm into you,
And girl,
No..one else would do,
Cuz with every kiss
and every hug,
You make me fall in love,
And now I..know I can't
be the only one,
I bet their hearts
all over the world
tonight,
With the love of their
life who feel..
Wat I feel when I'm

With you [ x5 ]
Ohh..
With you [ x5 ]
Yeah Heh..

[ Bridge 2 ]
And I..
Will never try to deny,
That you were my whole life,
Cuz if you ever let me go,
I would die..
So I won't front,
I don't need another woman,
I just need you
all and nothing,
Cos' if I got that,
Then I'll be straight
Baby, you're the best
part of my day...

I need you boo,
I gotta see you boo
And the hearts all over
the world tonight,
Said the hearts all
over the world
tonight
Woo Ooohh.. Yeah~
They need it boo,
They gotta see their boo,
Said the hearts
all over the world
tonight,
Hearts all over the
world tonight

[ Chorus ]
Oh!
I'm into you,
And girl,
No..one else would do,
Cuz with every kiss
and every hug,
You make me fall in love,
And now I..know I can't
be the only one,
I bet there's hearts
all over the world
tonight,
With the love of their
life who feel..
Wat I feel when I'm

With you [ x5 ]
Girl..
With you [ x5 ]
Ohh..
With you [ x5 ]
With you..only with you
With you [ x5 ]
hey yeah


~^i so love this song..! this goes out to.. ahem.. ahem.. u know who you are.. hehe ; )^~
comment (0)
♥bratgirl♥
I used to put my tagboard here, only the text form iframe part. it's up to you to delete this or not. :)

♥

Welcome here!
Your welcome note or disclaimer here
About me
about you here
My network
Link Link Link Link
Affiliates
♥

Link Link Link Link Link Link
Archive



Credits
Designed by wickedicy. Icons from Rvvs, tagboard smileys from AA, code reference from Aellyniq.