Tuesday, September 30, 2008 8:19 AM

Since I've got nothin' to do today.. I've decided to give 2 of our dogs their bubble bath..! Yipee!


And without any further ado.. Here they are..!


This is BULLET.. I call him, the ATENEAN dog.. He's the bravest, strongest and brightest among our guard dogs.. A rottweiler who does his utmost best and exerts his optimum capacity to protect us, his FAMILY.. No we're apparently and definitely NOT dogs.. Yet I used the term "family" to denote his real essence and role in lives..


And this is TANYA.. Yet another rottweiler who's obviously the wife of the one aforementioned above.. She's a loving more so nurturing mother of her baby pups.. And oh yes, she's perfectly BULLET's complimentary half..


~^wahaha..! Naks! Perfect Combination..! Yiheeee!^~


And as you may all notice, my dear friends.. I'm really starting to lose my mind..!I'm overwhelmed with an immense dose of excitement more so with a gargantuan ounce of anticipation.. I sure can hardly wait for tomorrow.. I certainly couldn't hush myself.. Garsh! Can't wait 'till the BONFIRE!

comment (0)
♥bratgirl♥
I used to put my tagboard here, only the text form iframe part. it's up to you to delete this or not. :)

♥

Welcome here!
Your welcome note or disclaimer here
About me
about you here
My network
Link Link Link Link
Affiliates
♥

Link Link Link Link Link Link
Archive



Credits
Designed by wickedicy. Icons from Rvvs, tagboard smileys from AA, code reference from Aellyniq.