Saturday, January 24, 2009 4:07 AM
Indeed, I've already found my 2nd home here at IBM.. I was so lucky to have been able to work with highly skilled and entirely competent professionals on the course of my 400 hour internship.. Though at first, I may had found it really hard to get a hang of things for my job role was quite tasking.. But eventually, I've already learned how to love every single undertaking.


I would forever treasure all the learning experiences I had gone through..

I would forever treasure all the friends I found in all of YOU!

Love you guys!


Thanks for shaping me
into the best professional
I could ever be..
comment (0)
♥bratgirl♥
I used to put my tagboard here, only the text form iframe part. it's up to you to delete this or not. :)

♥

Welcome here!
Your welcome note or disclaimer here
About me
about you here
My network
Link Link Link Link
Affiliates
♥

Link Link Link Link Link Link
Archive



Credits
Designed by wickedicy. Icons from Rvvs, tagboard smileys from AA, code reference from Aellyniq.