Wednesday, May 13, 2009 11:13 AM
When was
.. the last time I set off for a THREE and nailed it?
.. the last time I CROSSed OVER my way for a sneaky LAY-UP
.. the last time I PUMP-FAKEd the post defender of my opponent
.. the last time I put up a STEP-BACK JUMPER and WOAHed the crowd
.. the last time I pitched a FASTBREAK to our point guard
.. the last time I SCREENed for the whole play to materialize
.. the last time I REBOUNDed the leather and turned the game around


Waaaaaaah..! I sooo missed playin' my sport.. The last time I held a ball was about a year ago already.. I was killin' my summer vacation then in Bicol..


But that's a different story..


Yung mga teammates ko jan, friends at mga dating kalaro.. Tara laro tayo..!
comment (0)
♥bratgirl♥
I used to put my tagboard here, only the text form iframe part. it's up to you to delete this or not. :)

♥

Welcome here!
Your welcome note or disclaimer here
About me
about you here
My network
Link Link Link Link
Affiliates
♥

Link Link Link Link Link Link
Archive



Credits
Designed by wickedicy. Icons from Rvvs, tagboard smileys from AA, code reference from Aellyniq.