Sunday, June 14, 2009 11:30 AM
Down with severe colds, I still managed to drag myself onto the mall and catch one of Jake Cuenca's mall show.. Dang it! Not a fan or anything.. Just got curious though of how he would look like in person.. And with that note, here are some of the pics I took on the said event..




















I know most of the pics suck..! I bet all of them do! Haha.. But it was way cooler in person.. He was indeed good-looking.. Anyways, here are some more vids of that said event..







Sorry for the bad composure of this post.. Was not in a pretty good mood when I made it.. On the contrary, hope you enjoy viewing..
comment (0)
♥bratgirl♥
I used to put my tagboard here, only the text form iframe part. it's up to you to delete this or not. :)

♥

Welcome here!
Your welcome note or disclaimer here
About me
about you here
My network
Link Link Link Link
Affiliates
♥

Link Link Link Link Link Link
Archive



Credits
Designed by wickedicy. Icons from Rvvs, tagboard smileys from AA, code reference from Aellyniq.