Thursday, July 16, 2009 9:42 PM
The Ateneo Blue Eagles bagged their game against the UE Red Warriors today with a score of 72-57.. I never really thought they'd end up winning for they do had an unexplainably awful start.. A handful of turnovers and missed shots showcased the first round.. And thus they've garnered a 17-point deficit.. Eewww..!


Earlier, mom and I went to St. Paul of the Cross Parish 'coz we had to include my dad in tomorrow's 6am mass intention.. Garsh..! I never imagined it would be this fast.. Like yesterday he was still with us and tomorrow it has already been 2 years since he passed.. Awww gawd..! I miss him so much! Anyways, i need ta bounce out now.. Still need to get up early tom..! Till then everyone..!
comment (2)
♥bratgirl♥
I used to put my tagboard here, only the text form iframe part. it's up to you to delete this or not. :)

♥

Welcome here!
Your welcome note or disclaimer here
About me
about you here
My network
Link Link Link Link
Affiliates
♥

Link Link Link Link Link Link
Archive



Credits
Designed by wickedicy. Icons from Rvvs, tagboard smileys from AA, code reference from Aellyniq.