Wednesday, September 23, 2009 9:37 PM
coercive rain poured relentlessly
windshield gone translucent as it mists
headlights compled itself to shed some light
wippers gone weary just to give a good sight
traffic got mad but your car got way furious
it was one hell of a ride
if not for you
it'd be rubbish
and
preposterous.


absurd thoughts swirled and lingered
in a snap i was liking you
yet i kept that a secret.


in this ride..
i knew your temperament
you were just irresistible
and was way than what's expected.


the ruthless rain was unutterably enjoyable
'coz I had it with you
for some time, I wished you were mine
though I frankly knew
it would never be true.


so sorry for the incongruence and incoherence of the statements.. im still perplexed at the moment.. i didn't want to get down with the details so i had them in phrases instead.. i just felt the need to diffuse them out..
comment (6)
♥bratgirl♥
I used to put my tagboard here, only the text form iframe part. it's up to you to delete this or not. :)

♥

Welcome here!
Your welcome note or disclaimer here
About me
about you here
My network
Link Link Link Link
Affiliates
♥

Link Link Link Link Link Link
Archive



Credits
Designed by wickedicy. Icons from Rvvs, tagboard smileys from AA, code reference from Aellyniq.