Saturday, October 31, 2009 11:05 PM
Just a couple of minutes ago, I happen to step out of the house to check if everything has been locked up. There I spotted the almost full moon hanging just beside a thin cluster of cloud with its glow perfectly illuminating the serenity of the night. Adding up to the impeccably lovely evening was this chilling breeze of the nearing Christmas air that profoundly carresses the depths of my whole being. I feel rejuvenated now more than ever. With ease I am able to unleash all the stresses and discomforts I may have accumulated from everyday. Nothing is more gratifying than this scene. Definitely one of the few things that would ever drive me to keep on existing.


In silence, I could feel my heart beat. I could sense my mind in deep contemplation and my soul reuniting with fullness of the night. Abrupt outpour of sentiments diffuse tacitly into the soothing ambiance. Making this moment the perfect opportunity to ponder my real happiness in solitude and heal the wounds of this ailing heart.


Hope you guys won't let this chance to reconcile with your innerself just pass. It's never too late to turn to oneself and figure the essence and purpose of one's existence.
comment (6)
♥bratgirl♥
I used to put my tagboard here, only the text form iframe part. it's up to you to delete this or not. :)


Welcome here!
Your welcome note or disclaimer here
About me
about you here
My network
Link Link Link Link
Affiliates


Link Link Link Link Link Link
Archive



Credits
Designed by wickedicy. Icons from Rvvs, tagboard smileys from AA, code reference from Aellyniq.