Sunday, November 15, 2009 9:16 PM
If you went all the way here just to check if I'd be posting anything 'bout Pacman, then certainly I would just end up disappointing you. No! Never would I have that interest to passionately write anything 'bout him. That's a bunch of crap! I'm definitely no hater but I'm just being myself. And I dare to be different.


This whole day was just prevalently unhandy. Gawd! Just felt damn sick the whole day. Apparently, it was what I got for only having 3 hours of sleep. And that was from 5am till 8am. Darn!


Wonder what prolly kept me up? Then let me direct you to that scenario I was just in last night.


So it was a Saturday. The night was sure still young. I've learned a party was going on in one of our neighbors' and they were really tripping around. A karaoke was being played and all of them were really singing drunk on the top of their voices. The hell! We could only annoyingly eavesdrop as we sorely wish it would soon just END! I was then still doin' some stuff over the laptop. Think that was already around 1am. On the verge of the polishing and furnishing my thingy and thereafter was just about to hit the sack.. When all of a sudden.. The karaoke just stopped. Lashing vulgar words and insulting criticisms soon echoed just around the vicinity. In no time, shattering beer bottles, glasses, plates and anything else imaginable soon surfaced into thin air. Thus, that wild party just turned into some outrageous chaos. Rocks were being thrown that got us really alarmed. We then immediately called out the authorities to take immediate action on this.


Devastatingly, the authorities only arrived when the riot had already somehow subsided. Ampf! Why do the Police always have to get to the scene when the commotion is already done?! I so thought that scenario was only being portrayed in most of the old Tagalog movies, where FPJ, Rudy Fernandez or even Robin Padilla would star in, just for some comic relief yet you'd really feel they're annoyingly stupid when it does happen in real life. Talk about Antipolo Police, they really can't keep up to the 5min respondence of the prominent neighbor city's Marikina Police. Could you just imagine what hell could have befallen if those crazy people got really way up their temper and just did worse tauntings?! Crap!


These are the times when I really get to miss my dad. SO MUCH! I couldn't help but exhale through words "kung nandito lang si Papa hindi mangyayari yan". Sure the riot would not have gone this far if he really was here. Not because he'd knock them all out or not because his the best street fighter in his own will. But because he's a Colonel. A prestigious and prominent Philippine Constabulary Highway Patroller and the Chief of Traffic in Marikina City during the stint of his service. So certainly, things wouldn't have gone really out of hand if he's just here.


I love you Papa!
I badly miss you!
Be our angel
and
continuously love and protect us
the way you promised you would
Like how you told us
"Kahit patay na ako,
babangon ako pag may nanarantado sa inyo!"

Labels: , , , ,

comment (2)
♥bratgirl♥
I used to put my tagboard here, only the text form iframe part. it's up to you to delete this or not. :)


Welcome here!
Your welcome note or disclaimer here
About me
about you here
My network
Link Link Link Link
Affiliates


Link Link Link Link Link Link
Archive



Credits
Designed by wickedicy. Icons from Rvvs, tagboard smileys from AA, code reference from Aellyniq.