Saturday, November 28, 2009 10:55 PM
Just a while ago, the family received an SMS from one of my uncles in Pampanga. We got surprised to have read that his father, an extended Lolo, had already passed. And this just brought the whole family in such deafening sorrow.


Undeniably, losing someone that of high significance in the family would really hurt much. I can't help but linger and reminisce those early childhood days of my life when I had the chance to enjoy his company. Back in those days, we used to go and visit the province on weekends. The perfect way to kill ennui and monotony that the city just relentlessly brings.


Guess time flown really fast that we didn't even realized it. It's damn hard to go through such tormenting turmoil in life yet these are some inevitable events that we just all have to be prepared of and just be willing to accept.


Rest In Peace Lolo
Hope you receive the loving presence of God wherever you are
we love you and we'll sure miss you!

Labels: , , , ,

comment (1)
♥bratgirl♥
I used to put my tagboard here, only the text form iframe part. it's up to you to delete this or not. :)


Welcome here!
Your welcome note or disclaimer here
About me
about you here
My network
Link Link Link Link
Affiliates


Link Link Link Link Link Link
Archive



Credits
Designed by wickedicy. Icons from Rvvs, tagboard smileys from AA, code reference from Aellyniq.