Saturday, March 15, 2014 5:00 PM
Just 2 days. Im gone. And they have no idea im no longer within their command. I only took the risk and grabbed the slightest chance, and there i was.. a girl just about to start anew for a different company. And everything else would just be a memory.

I never hoped for me to get in. I only wished i could free myself from such agonizing scenario. On contrary, I wasnt sure of myself. I knew if I chose to go, i would do it all the way down up. I had to be ready for drastic changes. Salary wise. But i thought, it was okay to lose some on the hope of reaping career growth, better management and sufficient compensation. Besides, it thrills me to walk into a new home and get to experience a new way of life. As if my soul is being renewed. For maybe, in deepest part of my heart, I knew I deserve better.

I didnt perceive this year to bring me such uncertainty with regards to my career. It's not like I planned it. It just happened. I felt like everything's just falling apart. Not sure of what's in there yet for me. Everyday grew more crucial as if you have it on purpose so you'd just end giving up. If only I may defend myself, I tried my best to shake that idea off. I tried to live and breathe the goofs, pranks and mischievous antics I share with my good friends at the office and let it bring back the zest I lack of work, but I realized it was far too shallow to cover up the whole truth. There's something wrong. I just dont know where and what exactly. But if people chose to leave, it's definitely not by chance. Not by impulse. It's deeply rooted with will and by heart.

I frankly dont regret giving into their invitation. For acing their sets of exams and for having them to appreciate and consider me during the interview. Most importantly, I dont regret having to meet the South Luzon 2 Region head on the second day. It was the greatest affirmation of my self worth in years. I felt I am very desirable, bankable and that I have everything that it takes to be part of a bigger company. I really wasnt sure of myself then, but they sure brought the confidence back in me.
comment (0)
♥bratgirl♥
I used to put my tagboard here, only the text form iframe part. it's up to you to delete this or not. :)


Welcome here!
Your welcome note or disclaimer here
About me
about you here
My network
Link Link Link Link
Affiliates


Link Link Link Link Link Link
Archive



Credits
Designed by wickedicy. Icons from Rvvs, tagboard smileys from AA, code reference from Aellyniq.