Sunday, June 5, 2011 7:00 AM
i nearly forgotten this blog has even existed. haha! but guess what, this brat is finally back and promises to keep you all posted. **again** so how's everyone doing? wish y'all are at the prime of your careers, lovelife or whatever endeavors you've whole-heartedly embarked on. just for heads up, i've already signed a contract and been legally intertwined with a prestigious bank, United Coconut Planters Bank last December 2010 and had been fortunately regularized last Wednesday, June 2011. and the journey continues..


have my plans all laid out. all waiting for their time to actualize and transpire. if anything, i'm up to reap the fruits of hardwork and be triumphantly successful in my field. building and empowering such self-worth. thus, unceasingly making my dad all proud :)

comment (2)
♥bratgirl♥
I used to put my tagboard here, only the text form iframe part. it's up to you to delete this or not. :)


Welcome here!
Your welcome note or disclaimer here
About me
about you here
My network
Link Link Link Link
Affiliates


Link Link Link Link Link Link
Archive



Credits
Designed by wickedicy. Icons from Rvvs, tagboard smileys from AA, code reference from Aellyniq.