Friday, September 17, 2010 8:54 AM
I have every single reason to be devastated with how my life is goin' right now but this just makes me feel otherwise. I wish I never would've waken up from this really peculiar dream I just enjoyed last night. Absurd, odd or whatever you may wanna call it but somehow it made me realize the realm of my dreams is still worth going to bed for.


I seriously got no idea how this even came up. I never thought of this particular person before bouncing to sleep and i'm not even subconsciously thinking about him so why the heck?! Still i'm perfectly glad he played an awesome part in my dream.


So just to quench your inquisitive thirst, i'm now gonna go unveil who this blind item is. The guy that just popped out of nowhere in my dream was the fuckin' hot blood-sucking, heart-pounding, nerve-wracking, brain-whacking vampire DAMON SALVATORE!!! This is insane! Haha! Well I know I am but in a real preposterous way. I perfectly regret how I seem to just fail in everything that I get myself into. With relationships to be exact but this just won me over. In my dream he played as my significant half and i was just effin' lucky than I could ever get or imagine! I seriously think we got to play the scene of Katherine and him on the Salvatore's doin' their thing only that my scene was freakin' better. Bwahahahahah! WE WERE EFFIN' IN LOVE!!! <3333 I'll leave every detail for you to just imagine. *evil grin*



This makes IAN SOMERHALDER my biggest celebrity crush <333

Labels: , , , ,

comment (0)
♥bratgirl♥
I used to put my tagboard here, only the text form iframe part. it's up to you to delete this or not. :)


Welcome here!
Your welcome note or disclaimer here
About me
about you here
My network
Link Link Link Link
Affiliates


Link Link Link Link Link Link
Archive



Credits
Designed by wickedicy. Icons from Rvvs, tagboard smileys from AA, code reference from Aellyniq.