Saturday, March 29, 2014 9:15 AM
 

When was the last time I've ever had a selfie? I guess somehow I've already forgotten how to until I woke up today. I felt starting the day happy.

I wasn't home till 4am. I was at a good friend's house. We we're all so sorry he had to be part of the mandatory rotation which is sorely part of a banker's life. By Monday, he would already be reporting to a different branch. Glad for him, he's more than lucky to have finally escaped the grueling world of the current branch I'm in.

Our close group of friends stormed his house. Drinks and snacks poured in. So as with stories, nostalgia and the dumbest jokes that kept us alive at the darkest hours of dusk. I'm grateful to have met these awesome people. They make life far easier to bear. I know I could battle all the hardships that may come knowing these people would always have my back and would follow me through.
comment (0)
♥bratgirl♥
I used to put my tagboard here, only the text form iframe part. it's up to you to delete this or not. :)


Welcome here!
Your welcome note or disclaimer here
About me
about you here
My network
Link Link Link Link
Affiliates


Link Link Link Link Link Link
Archive



Credits
Designed by wickedicy. Icons from Rvvs, tagboard smileys from AA, code reference from Aellyniq.