Thursday, November 12, 2009 4:43 PM
Being the Twitter addict that I am now is just unutterably devastating to finally figure out that Globe's free gprs service for its subscribers is now completely shutdown! Now I'll never be able to access Twitter Mobile from my phone. Argh.. And as of my researches from the web, almost all Opera Mini's are now unable to browse through any gprs system. Gaawd.. It's really depressing!


About a couple of weeks ago, Twitter was that so handy that I could literally bring it everywhere. If you may have been following my account there, you would see that I had even sent tweets from my phone when I was actually at SM North Edsa Skydome for an event. That was Sketchers Streetdance competition. And it was really a hell of fun! You could easily air out thoughts, voice out sudden emotions with just a simple click. Plus, I don't really need to stay long infront of the laptop and drastically strain my eyes just to be able to update..


Any of you willing enough to help me out on this? Please don't hesitate to share your tips and tricks if you really are able to access http://m.twitter.com from your phone. All the help would much be appreciated. Thanks guys!

Labels: , , , ,

comment (0)
♥bratgirl♥
I used to put my tagboard here, only the text form iframe part. it's up to you to delete this or not. :)


Welcome here!
Your welcome note or disclaimer here
About me
about you here
My network
Link Link Link Link
Affiliates


Link Link Link Link Link Link
Archive



Credits
Designed by wickedicy. Icons from Rvvs, tagboard smileys from AA, code reference from Aellyniq.