Tuesday, November 10, 2009 6:22 PM
I remember an X annoyingly disbelieving me for having said that I've been in relationships for like 4 or 5 times before actually committing with him. He was really that arrogant and was that looking so high upon himself. Well yeah, he may had like 15 exceptionally beautiful young Xs but that doesn't rationalize a whooping self-worth! Because if it did, then why does his relationships just end up as a FAILURE?! Being able to collect that much Xs does not give a good compliment at all.. Apparently, that's more of an INSULT! Thus, it only proves he still can barely find a relationship where he could really fit in nor did he already found that girl who'd be flexible enough to deal with every mischief he'll have himself in. Sure some girls are fond of the "Bad Guy" temperament yet they would soon step back the moment they realize they've already had enough!


If I had been single for the past year and 9 months now, it was clearly a CHOICE. I've learned a great deal of maturity from those relationships way back. That though you had already put your heart and soul on the line, the other person could still be that inconsiderate and just brutally break you apart. Of course I wouldn't get myself into such a scenario. Not again! For I'm no longer the naive girl you used to know.


Amidst such inevitable realities of life, they totally did not pave way for a sudden change of heart. I still and will always love passionately like the first time. Nevertheless, I'd just make sure I'd pour it out to the one that's right.

Labels: , , ,

comment (0)
♥bratgirl♥
I used to put my tagboard here, only the text form iframe part. it's up to you to delete this or not. :)


Welcome here!
Your welcome note or disclaimer here
About me
about you here
My network
Link Link Link Link
Affiliates


Link Link Link Link Link Link
Archive



Credits
Designed by wickedicy. Icons from Rvvs, tagboard smileys from AA, code reference from Aellyniq.