Sunday, November 8, 2009 8:06 PM
I just have to post this for everyone's sake.. Who among you here got an account in Twitter? I know much of us do. So for all those concerned, please do read on so as you won't get to commit the same mistake that I just had..


On a day like this, you would typically find me wasting my whole boring day over the net just to kill ennui. As such, i had 3 tabs opened on my browser with the following sites: (1)Twitter (2)Facebook and (3)Yahoo! Mail.. Everything was mundane till I hovered my mouse and clicked a specific link which was published by one of the accounts I was actually following. It then brought me to this site TweeterSpeed. As you get directed to the site, you'd see boxes asking for your Twitter account's username and password.. Since I got this link from Ms. Angel Locsin herself and as stated in her post she had already tried it and that it worked, I easily got intrigued and thought to give it a try. As soon as I logged in, I tried to check my Twitter account simultaneously. And poof! 174 freakin' accounts whom I personally don't know have already been added to my followings.. And it eventually bloats every minute! As contrary to what the site claims that you'd increase your followers, ironically with this bot you'd just swell up your own followings! Thus my Twitter Account was turned into one hell of rubbish! Everything was a wreck! The thought of closing it down had already entered my mind but I just can't push myself to do it. As previously discussed in the post prior to this, Twitter has already been something I've learned to like and even love for the past weeks.. It would really be bad if I'd have to let go of something I effortlessly enjoy everyday. So heads up! I just need to get through this.


In all fairness to Angel, I commend her purity of heart for taking the bulk of responsibility amidst such catastrophic moreso chaotic mishap. She personally helped me out with this ill-fated incident that I had to deal with. Apparently, she also got jeopardized by this particular site. She didn't know that when she logged in TweeterSpeed, the bot had AUTOMATICALLY posted the link onto her Twitter account that readily spilled much trouble on most of her followers.


On a lighter note, if there's one thing I'd ever be cherishing from this TweeterSpeed incident I got myself in, it would be the opportunity to get to know Angel Locsin. Haleer! It's not everyday that one gets to talk with an Angel Locsin. Thus, I'm liking her now more than ever!

Labels: , , , ,

comment (4)
♥bratgirl♥
I used to put my tagboard here, only the text form iframe part. it's up to you to delete this or not. :)


Welcome here!
Your welcome note or disclaimer here
About me
about you here
My network
Link Link Link Link
Affiliates


Link Link Link Link Link Link
Archive



Credits
Designed by wickedicy. Icons from Rvvs, tagboard smileys from AA, code reference from Aellyniq.