Wednesday, November 4, 2009 6:31 PM
Whenever I don't get to update my site with new posts.. It's all because of one thing. The MicroBlogging site widely known as Twitter. I'm kinda newbie with it yet. I've had it not more than a month but I'm actually liking it. There I get to post whatever runs on my mind at a particular moment. It doesn't require me to outpour my intelligent juices to come up with a good one. It only takes a 140 character simple yet precise input for an essentially accurate output. And for minutes after minutes.. I could readily update. With no fuzz at all.


No new happenings for me yet. Still with and by the same old me.. The one that usually gets her day done over the internet. Killing time over FB and with the newest addition, Twitter. I could hang up my laptop for a whole day on FB and get really engrossed with much of its games.. As such, I have accounts in Barn Buddy, Restaurant City, Country Story, My Aquarium and my newest discovery, Crazy Planets. It's really super addictive. Even though these games are more for the kiddies, it still satisfies the child in me. I couldn't even imagine a day without going over these accounts. Life would just be so dull!


Just a couple of minutes ago, my bro had let me watch a clip on YouTube.. Ever heard of a stop motion vid? This is an example. It was actually made by my bro's friends. And I'd be more than happy to share it with you. I should say it's not an ordinary stop motion vid for it would really wreck your heart out! Enjoy!




Starring: Enrique Vitug Jr.
Camera: Nikon D90

Good Job!

APPLAUSE!

Labels: , , ,

comment (2)
♥bratgirl♥
I used to put my tagboard here, only the text form iframe part. it's up to you to delete this or not. :)


Welcome here!
Your welcome note or disclaimer here
About me
about you here
My network
Link Link Link Link
Affiliates


Link Link Link Link Link Link
Archive



Credits
Designed by wickedicy. Icons from Rvvs, tagboard smileys from AA, code reference from Aellyniq.